Wednesday

Work? Ha if that is what you want to call it.

I have realized that over the years I have wanted to learn & research things and discover or unveil the unknown as I went along my very random journey of life.



But it seems, no matter how much I try to keep to myself and just do what I got to do. i.e.: when at work.

People, and when I say people I mean, people whom shouldn't even give a damn, but do due to them just being that way. Try to make sure that you are grateful to do what you do and to work your shift on egg shells. Ha, No way.

Well sorry, I have contemplated with this for a couple of days now and I have come to a conclusion and I have to say, that my job and what it entails is completely clerical, extremely easy and with some good guidance anyone could do it. And I hate it. I want to learn, but I mainly deal the usual objectives that have to get done on a regular shift along with spur of the moment objectives which are also mundane. So tell me where the excitement and learning is in that.

Mom tells me to let go. Trying too, but damn it’s hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment